“JOURNEY” PROGRAM for freshmen/sophomores
Beginning Freshman Year through College Matriculation!
- Extensive self-assessment using inventories and personal coaching
- Guidance on academic and elective course selections to maximize learning opportunities and develop a winning transcript
- Coaching on discovering your academic and extra-curricular interests in and outside of the classroom
- Guidance on which colleges to apply to, both making the list and choosing where to go once acceptance letters have arrived.
- Establish a test schedule for SAT, ACT, and/or SAT Subject Tests
- Planning campus visits, including where to visit, what to ask, and how to follow-up
- Oversight of application calendar to make sure deadlines are met
- Common App and regular application assistance
- Interview prep, as necessary
- Application essay coaching
- Social media presence management
- Financial aid/scholarship assistance: help with the FAFSA plus guidance in identifying and applying to relevant scholarship opportunities
Hourly College Admissions Coaching
Any of the above services may be purchased by the hour. For freshmen, sophomores, and juniors, however, the 30-hour package is highly recommended. Please speak to a Clayborne college counselor first for help assessing your needs.
Cost: $2,500 (First 30 Hours of Meeting Time)
Subsequent Hours: $95/hour