Founder Clay Daniel is a graduate of Harvard University and Dallas Theological Seminary. After five years as a campus minister working with Yale students, he returned to the field of education in 2008 and founded Clayborne in 2009 because he saw the promise of a powerful recipe: one part one-to-one test preparation; one part consummately flexible program; one part relentlessly responsive team of tutors. Also, he just really loves these tests! It’s like Christmas every time a new one comes out. But he also loves coaching students to the successful realization of their dreams. In his free time, Clay enjoys spending time with his wife and two kids, playing and watching sports, and playing Scrabble, for which he has a national ranking (translation: he has spent way too much time playing Scrabble).
Clay’s credentials in test preparation:
• 10+ years in test preparation with the SSAT, SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, and LSAT
• Perfect GRE score (old GRE twice; new GRE once)
• Perfect GMAT score
• 178 LSAT score (99th percentile)
• SAT 2360 (800 CR, 800 M, 760 W)
• ACT 36 (36E, 36M, 36R, 36S)